What is Vision Therapy?
- eye alignment,
- eye tracking and eye teaming,
- eye focusing abilities,
- eye movements, and/or
- visual processing.
Who Benefits from Vision Therapy?
Children and adults with visual challenges, such as: Learning-related Vision Problems Vision Therapy can help those individuals who lack the necessary visual skills for effective reading, writing, and learning (i.e., eye movement and focusing skills, convergence, eye-hand activity, visual memory skills, etc.).
To learn more about learning-related vision problems, visit any of these web pages on:
- 20-20 Eyesight and 20/20 Eye Screenings – Not Perfect for Learning and School!
- All About Learning Related Vision Problems
- Learning Related Vision Problems and Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD/ADHD), Dyslexia, and Learning Disabilities (LDs),
- Eyesight & Vision: Vision Therapy Helps Students with Reading Problems or Reading Below Grade Level, Handwriting, Homework, Spelling, and Math, etc.,
- Eyesight & Vision: Vision Therapy Helps Students Who've Been Labeled Attention Deficit (ADHD), Slow Learners, Lazy Students, Behavior Problems, Special Education, Gifted Learning Disabled, etc.,
- Vision Therapy as Treatment for Learning Disabilities.